Skip to main content

A woman told her story about spiritual doctor on radio

Good day everybody,i Mrs Yolanda Jefferson.
i want to thank this great man for what he did for me on the 11 of February 2014,this doctor Moosa you are wonderful this great man help me with a big problem in my family.

I am married for 7 years now without having any child because of that my husband drove me out is house,see two year now i have been try to get some one that will help me but i did not see,i didn't know that God had plan for me that my problem are going to be solved.
I tried different places just to seek for help but to no progress they we promise me that this is going to work but it will not work contacted so spellcaster also but they can not help me they will just promise that everything is going to be fine,so last year December on the 31 when it was the time to prayer for the next year,i said father send some to help me and that my husband should call me back so after praying that prayer i was just happy so that day i now took it God time is the best.
This February was a month of success for me So on the 7 of this month i was going to my mother house in Florida when i was listening to the radio when a woman told her story about  spiritual doctor  who she said that help her to get back her lover and also make him to get married to her she was very happy that doctor Moosa you are great, when i got to my mother house in Florida she was very happy to see me,so the next day when i was watching the news i saw two couple celebrating their child which day say that this great man dr Moosa prayer for then that was when is wife got pregnant for him after 12 year of marriage,has they were celebrating i just said in my mind that this is the doctor that is going to help me.

I now go turn the internet to find is contact which i now find i also find out that this great doctor has help a lot of people everyday,i took is contact and call him i told him every best of my life he told me that my lover is going to come back and that i am going to get pregnant which i was happy to hear he said i should give him some time to prayer which i did,later on that day he call me and told me that i should not worry that i am going to get back my husband and that i am going to get pregnant he told me to fasting for two day and pray to God which i did on the 10 i now end the fasting and prayers then i call him he just told me that my problem is solve that my husband is going to come back to me with 24 hours on the 11th he call me to come back home that he is every sorry for everything that he as put me turn,when i got to is place he buy me a new car and deposited $20000 thousands dollars in my account and then have access to my husband account my brother and sister God is good now i am a week pregnant for my husband,doctor you are great God you are wonderful.
Thanks to him and God

Name: Yolanda Jefferson
Country: USA
Email him on is email:  drmoosa@hotmail.com
Call him on is private cell number: +27783261944

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts

Traditional Spiritual Healing Solutions

I specialize in various forms of traditional healing, psychic and spiritual healing solutions that may be able to help you with any challenge you might be facing in life. If you seek a lost lover or want a new lover, I may be able to help you. I may be able to reunite lost loves and help others find their soul mate on a regular basis with a real and powerful love spell casting services everyone is using right now! Read More Love related problems or Mending broken Relationships. Divorce related problems Witchcraft related problems Business related problems Love spells Lost Lover Spells Witchcraft Spells Divorce Spells Protection Spells Spell Caster Return Lost Lover Spells Money Spells Break up Spells Attraction Spells Luck Spells Traditional healer Save My Marriage Stop Divorce Spell Caster What Ever is Your Problem. Contact Us Urgent email: drmoosa@hotmail.com Free Phone Call: +27 783 261 944 or Check Us on a web
Hii great man Dr. Moosa,  am Magraritta Musau from Lesotho, I need  your help, have been searching for jobs for 5 years to no avail, I did a diploma in clinical nutrition graduated in 2013,went back to school for  a degree which am struggling with it, I always don't feel like reading,this started since I got married traditional, after marriage we started having marriage struggles after I gave birth to my son, insults, rejection, financial problem, violence. Up-to now is jobless, my career stagnant, no respect from both families, no money the person who is working left us. Kindly help me reunite my family, get my respect, career back, solve this weird spirit of poverty, rejection, darkness, miscarriages, abortion of plans, lack of success that's following me. kindly reply. Help me see who is against me. And let my enemies see my success.  I got you to email from your website after knowing you are the best traditional healer for the whole world.  Regards.  Musau Margarita

BEST CERTIFIED MIRACLE SPIRITUAL HERBALIST DOCTOR

As African traditional healing practitioner, I believe that life forces are manifest in everything. This spirit or power is the essence of every living creature, natural event or inanimate object. These life forces all have their own personalities and cosmic place. Therefore, the preservation or restoration of life is impossible without them. Traditionally, Africans use these services in the struggle for survival and in their quests for religious experiences. Top spiritual herbalist healer A healer’s power is not determined by the number of medicinal plants he or she knows or spells they can perform, but by the ability to apply an understanding of the intricate relation between the people and the world around him or her. The traditional African healer looks for the cause of a person's misfortune in relation to the person and his social, natural and spiritual environment. We mix our traditional knowledge with divination and spiritual intervention. We look for dist